NYC-How to Discipline UFT Teachers Now - New Contract- Your Life WILL Change!
Take a look at these links folks. They are on the UFT web site, detailing how the NYCDOE instructs Administrators to "handle" teachers. There is even a section of "Flow Charts" to make it easy for slow Administrators to understand.
Ugh... If you cringe at what you see here, then prepare to slit your wrists, or change careers if the new contract is ratified: Most of your rights will be gone. CAVEAT EMPTOR!
- Tweed's Holiday Gift to Teacher
- Office of Labor Relations - FAQs
- Using this manual
- Labor FAQs - At a Glance
- I. Hiring and Assignment
- II. Hours of Work
- III. Absences, Lateness and Religious Accommodations
- IV. Medical Examinations
- V. Programming
- VI. School Based Option ("SBO")
- VII. Disciplinary Letters, Counseling Memorandum and Non-File Letters
- VIII. Observations and Lesson Plans
- IX. Rating Employees
- X. Discipline
- XI. Grievances
- Relevent Flow Charts
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
Post a Comment 1 Chain Reaction(s) links to this post
Click here to read An Educational Voayage's newest Blog Posts!