Thursday, December 08, 2005

Procrastination Hurts - An Update

My post titled Procrastination Hurts recounted my guilt on not keeping up with work that is important to me. I am pleased to say that I am now mostly guilt free from having caught up. Well, not completely guilt free, because it took me way too long to get my act together. My next challenge will be getting our New Year's cards out in a timely manner. This in and of itself should not be a monumental task. However, reflecting on my previous pattern, I'm only mildly hopeful of a speedy completion. I use software for my mailing labels and the cards are professionally printed. They have been in my office ready to be prepped for mailing since September.

Time will tell...



A useful education search resource:
The Educational Voyage Portal Search Engine

posted by An Educational Voyage @ 12/08/2005 10:02:00 PM  
Post a Comment 0 Chain Reaction(s)
Click here to read An Educational Voayage's newest Blog Posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home