Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Pain in the Neck Resulted in Activity in my Brain

Arthritis in my neck spurred me on to s web quest for information on exactly what spot hurt thr most. I could point to it, but had no idea of what thr offending spot was called.

This curiosity led me to an awesome web site called
Instant Anatomy. This is a website with illustrations of the Human Body to aid the learning of Human Anatomy. It is quite thorough, although I m not a medical profssional and can't tell what they left out. I wish I saw this when I was covering for an 8th grade class 30+ years ago :)

The illustrations are very clear and nicely labeled. Printing the screen would make nifty last minute handouts. Well, there I am, 3+ decades late and a printer short!

posted by An Educational Voyage @ 12/11/2005 04:51:00 AM  
Post a Comment 2 Chain Reaction(s)
Click here to read An Educational Voayage's newest Blog Posts!

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 3:28 PM, Blogger NYC Educator said...

Sorry, but I'm still thanking
God for the miracle of passing the biology Regents exam many, many years ago.

It's gonna take more than that to get me to look at science book style anatomy again.

 
At 12/12/2005 9:20 PM, Blogger Teacher Tori said...

interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home