Thursday, November 17, 2005

Middle Earth quiz from Blog of a math teacher

In my youth (my dark ages) I was consumed with devouring all I could get my hands on about The Lord of the Rings trilogy etc. So it is not surprising that I, now in my middle ages, fully enjoyed a short Middle Earth quiz snippet post from: Blog of a math teacher Check out Blog of a math teacher . It is interesting reading!

I took the quiz and found out that: I'm Rohirrim

Rohirrim

To which race of Middle Earth do you belong?
brought to you by Quizilla



Another very useful education resource:
The Educational Voyage Portal Search Engine

posted by An Educational Voyage @ 11/17/2005 04:23:00 AM  
Post a Comment 0 Chain Reaction(s)
Click here to read An Educational Voayage's newest Blog Posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home