Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Host a Charlotte’s Web World Reading Record Attempt Event!

Courtesy of Karen Northon of Creative Response Concepts:


Break a World Reading Record

with

Charlotte’s Web

Love Charlotte’s Web?

Love to read?

Help break a world record!

Celebrate one of the most beloved children’s books of all time

by hosting a Charlotte’s Web World Reading Record Attempt Event!

On Wednesday, Dec. 13 starting at 12pm EST join longtime and
new fans of
Charlotte’s Web to read aloud the passage in which

Charlotte and Wilbur meet for the first time.


Sign up at www.walden.com and download detailed instructions,

an event guide, reproducible activity sheets and registration forms

with information and tips to join the national attempt.


~JRY

Visit: The Educational Voyage Portal Search Engine


Technorati Tags:


posted by An Educational Voyage @ 12/05/2006 12:22:00 AM  
Post a Comment 1 Chain Reaction(s)
Click here to read An Educational Voayage's newest Blog Posts!

1 Comments:

At 1/27/2007 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home